02/28/2012 4:15am EST
New Orleans +13.5
Over 180 (-105)
Under 180 (-105)
New Orleans Hornets vs Chicago Bulls
Members at SPF favor New Orleans Hornets 30% while 70% favor Chicago Bulls. Look below to see what others have to say about each team.
News on the New Orleans Hornets
- Wizards' Gortat all in for in-game fighting. Seriously
- Isaiah Thomas, Rudy Gay spark Kings past Bucks
- Anthony Davis had a couple big put-back dunks against Lakers
- Pelicans 132, Lakers 125
- Kent Bazemore finds Wesley Johnson for the game-winning lob to push Lakers over Blazers
- Pelicans-Lakers Preview
- Cousins, Thomas lead Kings past slumping Pelicans
- Pelicans-Kings Preview
- Tyreke Evans almost missed game because he was stuck in hotel elevator
- Goran Dragic scores a career high 40 in win over Pelicans
News on the Chicago Bulls
- Bulls rookie Snell reuniting with HS teammate Leonard of Spurs
- Forman: 'I don’t know where all of the rumors come from'
- Nets-Heat Preview
- Bulls to be tested with Spurs in town
- Report: Jackson, Knicks finalizing deal
- Away from spotlight, Noah's passion shines through in community
- Win Bulls-Thunder tickets!
- Courtside Challenge: Win Bulls-Thunder tickets!
- Joakim Noah tells his enthusiastic dad: ‘Drink a brewski and just chill’
- Could Phil Jackson have a '90s Bulls reunion with Knicks?