03/17/2012 2:20pm EST
Over 5 (-124)
Under 5 (+115)
Carolina Hurricanes (71%) vs Minnesota Wild (29%)
Members picks against the spread: Carolina Hurricanes 71% vs Minnesota Wild 29%.
News on the Carolina Hurricanes
- NHL to Las Vegas: Speculation intense for expansion or relocation
- Eric Staal wants larger role, doesn’t rule out Carolina return
- Hurricanes, Nordstrom agree to 2-year, $2.55M extension
- Goalie Cam Ward says he wants to return to Hurricanes
- Lindgren shines in debut, leads Canadiens past Hurricanes
- Islanders clinch playoff spot by beating Capitals in OT
- What We Learned: Trouble signs for Blackhawks dynasty
- Yahoo Daily Fantasy Hockey: Tuesday's bargains and values
- Here are the 2016 Masterton Trophy nominees for all 30 NHL teams
- Hawks Clinch Playoff Berth
News on the Minnesota Wild
- Jake Allen gives Blues 'exactly what we needed' in Game 4
- Canada to meet USA in world hockey semi-finals
- NHL-National Hockey League roundup
- Boudreau in Minnesota: 'This is the last place I'm going'
- Germany beat Slovakia to boost ice hockey quarter-final hopes
- After Bruce Boudreau snub, what now for Senators’ coach search?
- Dose: Ovi, Capitals stay alive
- St. Louis offense overpowers Dallas goaltenders in Game 3 win
- Dallas Stars mum on Niemi or Lehtonen for Game 3
- Bob Hartley fired by Flames; is Bruce Boudreau next Calgary coach?